Guardianship & Conservatorship

When a minor or an adult becomes incapacitated (or incompetent) due to an accident, disability, disease, or old age, it may be necessary to appoint a guardian or conservator to care for them.

This enables someone to make important decisions for a minor or incapacitated person, including those involving property, finances, or child care. Conservators and guardians are appointed by the court.

Our office will see you through the appointment process, the duties and obligations of a guardian or conservator and the annual status hearing with the court.

How It Works

Skaja & Daniels has over a decade of experience and is focused on long-lasting relationships with our clients. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with an attorney who truly cares about you and your family. 

Call 760.781.3464 or request a free consultation online

(760) 781-3464

Call or request a free appointment today. We would love to hear from you no matter how big or small your case may seem.