Skaja & Daniels provides a full range of legal services in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, incapacity planning, guardianships, and conservatorships.
Our firm has significant expertise in the preparation of estate planning documents. We assist our clients in determining their goals and objectives, and provide them with customized estate plans that are designed to meet their desires and objectives. These documents may include:
- Last Will and Testament
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trust
- Durable Power of Attorney for Property Management
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Directive to Physician
- Deed re-titling, as may be necessary
Others areas of expertise include:
- Special Needs Trusts for developmentally and mentally disabled individuals
- Will and Trust Contests
- Interpretation of Estate Planning Documents
- Accounting Controversies
- Creditor’s Claims
- Disputes concerning the Characterization of Property
How It Works
Skaja & Daniels has over a decade of experience and is focused on long-lasting relationships with our clients. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with an attorney who truly cares about you and your family.
Call or request a free appointment today. We would love to hear from you no matter how big or small your case may seem.