Skaja & Daniels handles a diverse array of business litigation matters.
Areas of practice include:
- Contract disputes
- Employment disputes
- Corporate or partnership problems
- Real estate disputes
- Land use
- Labor and employment claims
- Personal injury and Unfair business practice litigation
- Environmental land-use planning (CEQA, NEPA, local planning, and land-use controls)
- Natural resource regulation (Fish and Wildlife, wetlands, water resources, 404 matters)
- Pollution control (air quality, noise, solid waste, hazmat, and hazwaste)
- Sustainable or “Green” Building law. The LEED rating system is the nationally recognized benchmark for design, construction and operation of high-performance and sustainable buildings.
Unfair Business Practice
Unfair business practices may arise in many areas, including tenancy matters, advertising and sale of products and services, insurance claims and more. In addition to providing for the award of compensatory damages, laws may also provide for the award of punitive damages. Contact a Skaja & Daniels attorney for more information or to get started today.
Workman's Compensation Attorney
Skaja & Daniels is one of the top employment attorneys in Escondido, CA. Covering workers comp, forklift accidents and other work related claims or injuries. We truly care about our clients’ well-being, so you can count on us to be right alongside you every step of the way.
How It Works
Skaja & Daniels has over a decade of experience and is focused on long-lasting relationships with our clients. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with an attorney who truly cares about you and your family.
Call or request a free appointment today. We would love to hear from you no matter how big or small your case may seem.